jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

MY DREAM HOUSE!!






This is my dream house

My apartment is big enough , it has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 dimming room and a lovely living room. Which it is decorated wicht some family pictures, beige furniture and a beatiful lamp posted on the culing. The rooms are divided one for my sister, the principal dormitory belongs to my parents and the most beatiful of all is my own room

I wish i could change my house with the way i want to first i would like to have bigger rooms, i also want to build a high tech living rooms

The house that i really want to buy, it has to be so big, having a nice pool tennis court a spectacular garde with different kinds, of flowers, a computers game rooms and a movie theather all by my self













3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

The house of my dreams also I want it with a swimming pool where haria good holidays parties.

Anónimo dijo...

the house of your dreams is very pretty and great

Anónimo dijo...

hi genesis congratulations very wonderfull blog. i like your dreams house is very big and so pretty.