miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Unit 1


Task Unit 1 Write about someone's childhood memories


QUESTIONS MY FRIEND!
* what your name?

Danish Bencomo


* where were you born?
I was born in Maracaibo

*Did you grow up there?
Yes, I grew up there

*Where did you go to the elementary school?
I went to Fatima elementary school

*Did you study any foreign language?
Yes, I studied English and Italian

*When did you first study English?
I studied English at cevaz

*When did you graduate?
I graduated in 1998

*How old were you when you moved to Maracaibo?
I was 10 years old when I moved to Maracaibo

*Did you use to have a hobby?
Yes, I used to collect postal cards

*What games did you use to play?
I used to play soccer

*What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is the old house of my grandmother

*Did you use to have a nickname?
No, I did not use to have a nickname

*Where did you use to spend your vacation?
I used to spend my vacation in Valera

*Did you ever have a part-time job?
No, I never had a part time job

*Did you use to have a dog?
Yes, I used to have a dog called chopper

*What is your favorite food?

my favorite food is pizza

No hay comentarios: